The unwind pack can foster a much-needed sense of calm and tranquillity necessary for a restful sleep. Our Serenity tea contains a therapeutic blend of chamomile, rose, lavender, and passionflower that work synergistically to invite in a sense of stillness. The herbs work softly on the nervous and digestive systems to restore healthy sleeping patterns and promote a deep sense of calm. Intentionally coupled with The Beauty Chef Sleep Inner Beauty Powder, to enjoy the rest your body craves.
1. Mayde Tea Serenity 120 serve jar
A floral blend of calming herbs, Serenity is both nourishing and warming. Soothing lavender combines with rose, passionflower and chamomile to support the nervous and digestive systems, making this a perfect pre-slumber elixir for a restful night's sleep.
Chamomile / rose / lavender / passionflower
2. The Beauty Chef Sleep Inner Beauty Powder
A delicious bio-fermented turmeric and spice blend for beauty and wellbeing, with passionflower and lemon balm, traditionally used in western herbal medicine for sleep. Focused on healing digestion, promoting beauty from the inside out.
The quick facts:
- Made with organic ingredients, and has been granted Listed Medicine status by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- Turmeric root and paw paw leaf are bio-fermented using The Beauty Chef's trademarked Flora CultureTM process, therefore increasing potency and absorption. Turmeric is a potent antioxidant, therefore, improving skin appearance. Turmeric has also been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to aid digestion.
- Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to induce sleep and to relieve nervousness, restlessness, mild anxiety and provide support during times of stress. Lemon balm is also used traditionally in western herbal medicine to calm, soothe, support a healthy mood and relieve irritability.
- Contains bio-fermented turmeric, rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to fight free radicals which are closely linked with premature ageing, and as a result improving skin appearance. Antioxidant activities are increased during sleep, and in fact, our circadian rhythm is linked with the body's own antioxidant production.
Clove Bud, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and black pepper have a long history of use in beauty treatments, perfumery, cultural practices, food and traditional systems of medicine.
Sour cherry is naturally rich in melatonin, therefore improving sleep quality.
Bio-fermented paw paw leaf and turmeric are processed via The Beauty Chef's exclusive Flora CultureTM bio-fermentation process, as a result improving potency and absorption.
Can be mixed with nut, soy, rice or dairy milk for a soothing bedtime drink.