Kate Dalton is a fully qualified Naturopath, the founder of the organic tea brand Mayde Tea, and wellness hub Mayde Space. She is committed to empowering clients, and is passionate about providing the education and support to help them to improve their quality of life and enhance overall wellbeing.
Kate uses evidence-based naturopathic medicine and scientific research to treat holistically and individually. She weaves iridology, herbal medicine, nutritional interventions and lifestyle coaching to bring about positive change.
Kate has used the gentle but therapeutic means of organic herbal tea, botanical tinctures and dietary recommendations to support detoxification pathways and restore both digestive and hormonal balance in her clients. Kate believes deeply that nature provides the best resources to bring the body back to optimum health and follows this ethos in all of her offerings.
Kate’s focus in clinical practice is-
- Women’s health- hormonal imbalances and menstrual irregularities.
- Digestive concerns- digestive imbalances, food intolerances, and irritable + inflammatory bowel conditions
- Nervous system support- anxiety, sleep disorders and stress management.
- Immune system deficiencies- chronic colds, allergies and recurrent infections.
- Skin imbalances– breakouts, eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions
Please email email@example.com for more information or to book an appointment.