Anti-inflammatory gummies recipe by Lilly Lloyd Nutritionist
by Kate Dalton on 0 comments
We were so excited to see this beautiful recipe created by Lily. Our Rooibos Chai is such a great tea to use in recipes and we have often seen it infused in baking or to make delicious elixirs. This is a beautiful gummies recipe with gut healing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich ingredients.
1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Mango (if frozen, thawed)
3 Tbsp @maydetea Rooibos Turmeric Chai Tea (1 tsp brewed for 3-5 minutes in boiling water)
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey (Manuka is a fav)
1/4 Cup NutraOrganics Gelatin Powder (+ 1/2 cup water)
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Turmeric
1 Tsp Vanilla
Optional - 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
1. Brew tea, 1 Tsp to 100mL of boiling water and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
2. In a bowl add 1/4 Cup of Gelatin to 1/2 Cup of water, stir until texture is achieved (it should set straight away like jelly). Set aside.
3. Blend mango, honey, cinnamon, turmeric and vanilla until combined. Once combined, pour out 250mL into a pot, add 3 Tbsp of the tea and set on low-medium heat, letting it warm up before you add the Gelatin.
4. Once warm (should only take about 5 mins) add the Gelatin mixture and stir until it’s dissolved.
5. Grab your moulds and pour the mixture in. Let them set for 2 hours in the fridge. YUM! ENJOY!