Summer Iced Tea Sangria
With summer in full swing and Christmas just around the corner, we've brewed up the ultimate refreshing Iced Tea Sangria. Packed with all the goodness of our Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea blend, this cocktail boasts a bouquet of floral notes to charm and captivate your guests! We will be drinking this all summer long.
- 1 cup, Summer fruits (mango, orange, berries) chopped
- 6 tsp, Mayde Tea Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea
- 750ml Water
- 2 cups, White wine (one you enjoy drinking)*
- Honey (to taste)
The night before:
- Prepare your Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea by adding 6 servings to our Iced Tea bottle. Fill it with water and let it infuse overnight (or for at least 6-8 hours) in the fridge.
On the day:
- Combine the chilled Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea, white wine, and honey in a pitcher. Stir until the honey dissolves, achieving the perfect sweetness for your sangria.
- Allow the sangria to mingle and enhance its flavours by setting it aside for a minimum of 2 hours in the fridge.
- When it's time to dazzle your guests, chop up the vibrant fruits and add them to the pitcher.
- Serve in a glass with ice.
* to make this recipe non-alcoholic, replace the white wine with soda water, lemonade or zero alcohol wine.